With the heavy emphasis that is placed on orgasms, many men (and women) plow through sex tips in search of the map to the elusive “sweet spot” (also sometimes called the G-spot) in a woman. Most men generally have an easy time achieving orgasm, but they like to know that their partner has been equally satisfied – hence the emphasis on finding the sweet spot. Of course, a man wants to make sure he’s maintaining good penis health as well, and the following sex tips will help him put that healthy penis to good use in his G-spot quest.
Is it necessary?
Before going further, it should be pointed out that many women have orgasms without access to the sweet spot. As a matter of fact, there is controversy as to whether this elusive area actually exists. However, there are many adherents who swear to both its existence and its power – and so there’s no harm in a couple trying to answer the question of its existence themselves.
– One of the first things to realize is that, despite its name, the G-spot is not necessarily one clearly defined spot. Rather, it refers to a general area in the anterior wall of the vagina that contains especially sensitive nerve endings. Because there is some fluidity to the vagina, this spot can seem to move around at different times of the month or when the vagina is aroused in different ways or situated differently due to the position of the body. So while it’s often said that the spot is about 2 inches inside the vagina, it’s better to think of exploring the whole front wall of the vagina until proper sensations are aroused.
– During foreplay, massaging the sweet spot with the finger can be very effective. If the woman is on her back, the man should place his palm facing upward, then insert a finger (usually the index finger or the middle finger) gently into the vagina. A guy needs to take his time and ease his finger in, taking care not to “jab” or “poke.”
– Once in place, the man should curl the finger inward, the way someone does when they’re crooking their finger as if to say “Come here.” Curling and uncurling the finger tends to have an especially strong effect on the G-spot. Many have reported that the spot has a slightly textured feeling, so if a man’s finger reaches a surface that feels a little different, it has probably found the right location.
– During intercourse, it’s wise to choose a position that enables the penis to rub directly against this spot. Doggy style is most often favored for this. This position can be even more effective if the man, rather than keeping his hips even with the woman’s, raises himself up slightly. This will enable the penis to more readily access the spot.
– Modifying the missionary position may also be an option. If a pillow is placed under the woman’s bottom, the angle of penetration is more favorable to the sweet spot.
These sex tips can help in the location and stimulation of a woman’s sweet spot, but a man shouldn’t stop there. Whether concentrating on the sweet spot, merely engaging in non-goal-oriented sexual activity or simply wanting to show off his mighty manhood, a guy needs to use a top drawer penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to keep it healthy. Key among the ingredients to look for: L-arginine. Why? This enzyme helps in the production of nitric oxide which in turn keeps penile blood vessels open and flowing. It’s also good to utilize a crème with vitamin C, which is known for its role in collagen production and penile tissue firmness. The more healthy and fit the penis, the better!