Did you know that sex can make you look younger and more attractive? Sex helps boost the production of the human growth hormone, which improves muscle tone and takes years off the way you look and feel. Women’s estrogen levels naturally decline with age eventually reaching the stage of menopause. When a woman has sex, she produces more estrogen, which helps keep her hair shiny, smooth, thick and healthy looking. Sex also increases the production of collagen, which promotes supple youthful skin evading age spots and sagging. Sex is truly the real fountain of youth!
There are many health benefits to having sex, as it is the most natural and enjoyable physical activity you can do. On average, sex burns about 5-10 calories per minute. As part of your morning routine, enjoy a half-hour of sex and burn hundreds of calories before even getting out of bed! A good sex life will not only help you feel and look younger – it will also help you live longer. In addition to raising your hormone levels (keeping you young), sex can also boost your metabolism, brain function, heart health and immunity. A “romp” a day helps keep the doctor away! Just make sure you keep it safe by being prepared and protected.
When you are doing anything that feels good, like healthy exercise or having an orgasm, your Nitric Oxide levels rise and blood circulation is increased. More than that, Nitric Oxide is the main neurotransmitter – the one that regulates all the other neurotransmitters. And because it’s a gas, it goes through the body instantly. So high Nitric Oxide levels, let’s say from clitoral stimulation, will instantly change the neurotransmitter levels of the brain and balance them out. As your biochemistry changes, inflammation decreases, and chances of heart disease lessens, and the adrenals improve – it’s all connected. We aren’t kidding when we say sex is good for your health!
Emotionally, sex is the most natural and best anti-depressant. Endorphins are released during orgasm, as well as during laughter. Endorphins help reduce pain, as well as control feelings of stress and frustration. Because they are naturally produced by the body, endorphins are possibly the best (and most legal way) to achieve a “natural high”. Producing more endorphins can actually help treat depression, as health care providers often prescribe more exercise and sexual activity to improve your physical and emotional health.
So what about low sex drive? As we age, sexual desire and energy levels decline. It may be a good idea to take a daily supplement to help “turn back the biological clock” and restore your natural desire for intimacy and life’s passions. Now being over 40, I’ve noticed changes in my body and libido, as I’m certainly not as young and frisky and I used to be. About 6 months ago I started taking Add Lib, an all-natural daily health supplement for women. It is made with 9 herb and mushroom extracts, antioxidants, phytonutrients and vitamins to naturally replenish your body, support a healthy libido, increase energy and improve overall vitality. I look and feel over 10 years younger and my sex life has never more robust.
For men, who may be experiencing a low sex drive and lack of energy there is a similar daily supplement that I highly recommend specifically for men. Mdrive supports healthy testosterone levels, increases strength, stamina and overall vitality. Mdrive is also all-natural and contains herbal extracts from the Fenugreek Seed and Cordyceps Mushroom combined with a synergistic blend of ingredients to strengthen the adrenal glands and provide fuel for the body to build on. My fiancé, as well as numerous other men who take Mdrive look and feel much younger, more energetic and happier.
So live it up while you can. Don’t buy into all the common discomforts of aging, as you still have time to turn it around and retain a youthful attitude and appearance. Defy maturity – grow old gracefully! Stay active, eat healthy and have lots of great sex! – it is as simple as that!
Sex pills for men. Once frowned upon by society, such pills are now readily accepted as a way to ease male impotency, increase sex drive, improve sperm count and even to harden a soft erection. But are they really effective? This article takes a look at such supplements and find out what they can really do for you.
You can get your hand on sex pills for men at drug stores and especially on the internet. Of course, if you are buying tablets or other forms of medication from the internet, you need to so your own research and not buy from a dubious source.. There are so many male sex pills that you can buy these days as well, from the chemical to the one hundred percent natural, and the choice, quite literally, is down to the man who wishes to buy them.
What Are The Types Of Sex Pills For Men Available?
1. We all know about ED (Erectile Dysfunction) Drugs like Viagra, or “the little blue pill” as it is commonly known. This can be fairly expensive and has been known to have some pretty nasty side effects which can include nausea and headaches, chest pains and also visual disturbances. It is not intended to boost libido, semen production or increase stamina.
2. There are also many herbal remedies which are seen to be much safer. They tend to contain a mixture of herbs that have been known for years to improve sex drive, strengthen erections, etc and a lot of them have been proven to have other health benefits as well. Such natural sex pills for men have no lasting bad side effects, making them very popular, and also tend to be cheaper.
Some of the things you may find in a herbal sex pill for men are horny goat weed, saw palmetto, xanthoparmelia scabrosa seeds and gingko biloba. These all have different properties, but tend to all enhance sexual performance, improve erections and boost sperm levels. They have been known to improve other parts of the body as well, such as body strength and general health and also improving energy levels and concentrations, making great supplements for us all to use.
Taking sex pills for men is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, you should get some for yourself if you really need to boost your sexual performance. After all, sexual prowess to a man is a very important aspect of his self confidence.
It may be a good idea to try out the more natural remedies first before you move onto more drastic measures such as ED drugs. This is because herbal sex pills are safer to use and have better long term benefits than prescription drugs. But as always, do your own research before spending a dime on these pills.
Summertime is the season when millions of people decide to “rough it” in the wilds of Nature – or at least a good state or national park. Many couples find that the fresh air adds a new level to their friskiness – which is good both for a guy’s penis health (use it or lose it, after all) and the couple’s sexual health. But a few helpful sex tips may be in order to make the camping bed-downs even more pleasurable.
A few sex tips for camping
– Pick the right tent. Experienced campers know this, but for the novices out there: tents are much smaller than their labeling leads one to believe. A “two-person” tent usually is just big enough for two people to lie side by side, with absolutely no extra room. It’s possible to have lovely sex in such circumstances, but – especially for the more sexually gymnastic – selecting a bigger tent is the way to go.
– Bring an air mattress. Many movies make sex on a forest floor look primal and exciting, but the truth is that rocks and roots can cause a bit of discomfort, especially for whoever is on bottom. Having an air mattress (or two) not only makes sleeping more comfortable- it makes activities preceding sleeping much more enjoyable.
– Remember the silhouettes. Lanterns and flashlights are necessities when camping – but couples may want to turn them off when they start getting active. Unless, of course, they want their neighbors to observe their sexual technique via the moves their silhouettes make on the tent walls.
– Opt for sheets. Most men tend to work up a bit of a sweat during sex, especially if the weather is hot and muggy. Rather than getting a sleeping bag all soggy, bring along some sheets and place them over the sleeping bags and air mattresses to absorb excess fluids and odors. Then hang the sheets outside the tent to dry overnight.
– Use a condom. Even if a couple has been together a long time and no longer need to use any condoms, most sex tips experts would agree that condoms and camping go together. There’s less likelihood of semen leaking out onto that expensive sleeping bag.
– Don’t forget wet wipes and baggies. Tents are very enclosed spaces, and during hot weather, they can really emphasize odors. Having wet wipes handy to wipe off sweaty, fluid-laced areas of the body can help keep the air in the tent fresh. After wiping, put the used towelettes (and condoms) in a handy baggie, and leave the baggie outside the tent. (And remember to take it to the trash in the morning.)
– Consider the neighbors. The thin fabric walls of a tent are not exactly the latest word in soundproofing – so unless a couple is in a truly secluded spot, or unless they don’t mind smirks and glares from fellow campers, they need to keep the noise to a minimum. It’s probably not a bad idea to bring along some quiet music to play to help cover up some of the sounds that go with intense lovemaking.
The above sex tips can help make a camping trip into a romantic bonding experience. To be properly prepared, a man wants to make sure his own tent pole is in good shape, so he should regularly use a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since keeping odors to a minimum in the enclosed tent space is desirable, he should select a crème with vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A has anti-bacterial properties that can help prevent unwanted regular penis odor. The best crème will also include vitamin B5, aka pantothenic acid, which is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.